Those of you who have never sauntered over to http://reactionarytales.com, are losing out on a fun blog. You never know what you will find there. It might be a giveaway enterer’s lament (not a phrase I use very often!), a background on the Medici family or a treatise on poop…you just never know with Nel. Go take a peek!
Wow, Nel I can’t thank you enough for nominating me for this Award. Nominating me twice in a row takes guts, especially after I teased you so much the last time! I promise I’ll be better this time, for realsies! *fingers crossed*
Here are the acknowledgments and the rules:
This award was created by miss Maggie over at dreaming of Guatemala! And she says:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
RULES OF THIS AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you. Include the reason behind the award. Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- What are you currently binge watching or plan to binge watch?
- Better Call Saul
- Have you ever experienced a critical comment (justified or unjustified) on your posts or comments? How did you deal with it?
- Everyone who voted that they loved Gordon Lightfoot on my poll just broke my heart. 😦 Haha!
- Do you believe in chance or luck? Or everything is based on logic?
- yes and yes
- Android or Apple?
- What’s something on your bucket list that you hope to do in the next 5 years?
- Regain as much of my brain back that I have lost to epilepsy and medication.
- Hot sub or cold sub?
- yes and yes
- If you are given two choices – death for denying to accept a lie as a truth, life for accepting a truth as a lie, what would you choose?
- Uh, what was the question again? I struggled with this one. I hate lies and liars, but I really like life. Are you sure there isn’t a parallel universe where I can have truth and live? Modern physics says I might be able to have that. I vote for modern physics!
- Polar bears or Pandas?
- yes and yes
- If you could travel, all expenses paid, to anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?
- The first place that comes to mind is Florence for the art. There are many more.
- Tag your own favorite post you posted here.
Ok, I’m going to part with tradition here and not ask any questions, however, I will request that you tell us ten things about yourself. So basically, I am sloughing off my chore of coming up with questions and putting the burden on you. I’m tricky like that!
And now for the nominees!!
Yeah, I’m going to part with tradition here, too. All of my blogging friends are Awesome Bloggers in one way or another. So you are ALL nominated! Every time I do these awards I struggle to come up with a nominations list. Not because there aren’t enough, but because there are too many. This way, I think new bloggers can do this to gain exposure and some bloggers might be overwhelmed with awards and want to sit one out. No pressure here! Have fun with it!