It sounds like we have some interest in doing this experiment of mine. Anyone interested in a fun, QUICK blogging experience, please join us. Here are the rules, in bullet points, because that’s quicker to read:
- I post an idiom as a prompt …when I have time.
- You write a humorous post, in 25 words or less…when you have time.
- Any style is acceptable…all of the time.
- Send post to me at email@example.com …as time allows.
- I publish each post here as they come in…when I have time.
- We all read whatever posts we have time to read.
- No time limits, no pressure, just a random idiom prompt, and a 25-word limit.
I thought I’d call the series Quick and Qwerty.
Here is your first idiom. I thought I’d use the one that inspired the title of the series:
Quick and dirty