And we have our first post!
This comes from Novus Lectio
I was walking in a street, i saw running a quick and dirty cat. He was carrying something in his mouth. Can imagine what!
Want to be a Quick and QWERTY guest?
Here are the rules, in bullet points, because that’s quicker to read:
- I post an idiom as a prompt …when I have time.
- You write a humorous post, in 25 words or less…when you have time.
- Any style is acceptable…all of the time.
- Send post to me at email@example.com …as time allows.
- I publish each post here as they come in…when I have time.
- We all read whatever posts we have time to read.
- No time limits, no pressure, just a random idiom prompt, and a 25-word limit.