Penny is a great writer all around and was recently published! Her blog is a lot of fun and I hope you’ll visit it at Penny Wilson Writes
Below you will find one of my favorite humorous pieces she’s done.
You make my pulse race.
Your scent is a delight.
To have you just this once,
Is it a temptation I must fight?
I long for those feelings again,
When you satisfied my only need.
This voice in my head; a warning.
Must I really heed?
The lies will not block out the truth
Can I justify this one cheat?
I could have turned away
We would never have to meet.
No one would ever know,
It would be just between us.
Thank God there’s just one cupcake left
Or my pants would surely bust!
Please join us in our Guest of Jest series
Please submit your guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be published in order of submission every Friday here at Everybody Else Has the Best Titles
Here are the rules:
- Give us some info about your blog. Make sure to add a link to it.
- Write up something amusing. It doesn’t have to be “laugh out loud” funny, but a bit of humor would be great.
- Pictures optional, but encouraged.
- The post can be one that has been posted before.
- Multiple submissions are encouraged!
The piece can be anything that is humorous. A story, a recollection, even something as simple as a joke.
C’mon, you know you want to! Why should we have all the fun?
The featured image was created by Silas at My weird, crazy and mundane life Journal