on that put some money!
as good poets go.
and a real snoozorama.
to the heavens above.
theatre and Literature.
and performing all day.
of the flourishing kind.
and perfected my rhymes.
My future stepped out of the Larnaca* tides.
brings me almost to tears.
Emboldened with love.
with love and laughter.
That will nurture my talent and keep my brain snappy?
Will draw in the herds!”
spoke for me, just right.
Love to all!
Maria (The Super Wife and Mummy ) superwifeandmummy
Here are the rules:
- Tell us a bit about yourself, including where you are from.
- Give us some info about your blog. Make sure to add a link to it. Write up something amusing. It doesn’t have to be “laugh out loud funny,” but a bit of humor would be great.
- Pictures optional, but encouraged.
- The post can be one that has been posted before.
- The last rule is the most important one. If you don’t like the previous rules, then write whatever you want. 🙂
Send your submissions to email@example.com and I’ll get you scheduled in order of submission.
The piece can be anything that is humorous. A story, a recollection, even something as simple as a joke.
The featured image was created by Silas at The Diary of a Weird Teen Boy