It’s time to get those submissions in for our soon-to-be regular Guest in Jest post. This will be a weekly thing if we have enough interest.
Here are the rules:
- Tell us a bit about yourself, including where you are from.
- Give us some info about your blog. Make sure to add a link to it.Write up something amusing. It doesn’t have to be “laugh out loud funny,” but a bit of humor would be great.
- Write up something amusing. It doesn’t have to be “laugh out loud” funny, but a bit of humor would be great.
- Pictures optional, but encouraged.
- The post can be one that has been posted before.
- The last rule is the most important one. If you don’t like the previous rules, then write whatever you want. 🙂
That’s it. The idea is that we learn a bit about our fellow bloggers and their blogs. I love knowing where everyone lives and a bit about their lives. As for the funny part, it can be anything. A story, a recollection, even something as simple as a joke.
Participants, hereafter known as Jesters, will be scheduled for publication in order of submission. If I don’t get any submissions, I have nothing to schedule. If I have nothing to schedule, I will be a sad mainepaperpusher and none of us wants that!
Oh, take a look above at the featured image that Silas at The Diary of a Weird Teen Boy created for us!
Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your piece, and we’ll take it from there.
Start writing with bells on…on your hats, of course!