A few days ago I asked if anyone would be interested in being part of a regular series featuring a different guest blogger every week. My idea was to have bloggers tell a little bit about themselves and where they are from, and anything else, in a humorous way. I had a pretty good response so we’ll give it a go.
The title of the post will be Guest in Jest. I am going to strive to publish these posts every Friday. So let me know if you are interested and I’ll set up a schedule. I’m hoping there will be more than just a handful who will do this. If there are only a few, at least we’ll have a few weeks of fun before the well runs dry.
Here are the rules:
- Tell us a bit about yourself, including where you are from.
- Give us some info about your blog. Make sure to add a link to it.Write up something amusing. It doesn’t have to be “laugh out loud funny,” but a bit of humor would be great.
- Write up something amusing. It doesn’t have to be “laugh out loud” funny, but a bit of humor would be great.
- Pictures optional, but encouraged.
- The post can be one that has been posted before.
- The last rule is the most important one. If you don’t like the previous rules, then write whatever you want. 🙂
That’s it. The idea is that we learn a bit about our fellow bloggers and their blogs. I love knowing where everyone is from and a bit about their lives. As for the funny part, it can be anything. A story, a recollection, even something as simple as a joke.
I really hope this is fun for everyone. The series will start as soon as someone is willing to write a post. Just give me a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if anyone has ideas on how to improve on this, feel free to let me know.