Awards are a great way to share the blogs we love. Thank you so much, Roda, for thinking of me. If you all haven’t been to her blog, check it out here. https://growingself.blog/ It’s full of terrific posts infused with Roda’s great wit. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
What is The Growing Self Blogger Award:
“The Growing Self Blogger Award has been created to acknowledge and celebrate amazing individuals, in the blogging community, who are persevering through life’s challenges not only to GROW as individuals but to reach out and help others GROW as well.” ~Roda
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the individual that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Describe the award and mention the creator: Roda – Growingself.blog
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Remember, the purpose of this award is to specifically celebrate those individuals that make a difference in the lives of others.
- Give 1 reason why you nominated each individual.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
I am honored to nominate the following five bloggers along with your gifts to me:
- https://jessicabakkers.com/ Because Jess is a great blogger, a wonderful writer, and LOADS of fun!
- http://www.mulheresementes.com.br/ because Renata is an awesome person who is so open about her depression and writes to help others who share the same issues. Her commitment to women’s issues is amazing, as well.
- https://mylifeiswear.com/ because she makes me laugh out loud for real! That takes real talent!
- https://jolenemottern.com/ because she says it like it is, makes me laugh and is irreverent as all get-out. I like irreverent…a lot!
- Last, but not least, I’d like to extend my nominations to all of my followers. You are ALL nominated! Every time I do these awards I struggle to come up with a nominations list. Not because there aren’t enough, but because there are too many. Some new bloggers who are following me can do this to gain a little exposure for their fledgling blogs. Other bloggers might be overwhelmed with awards and want to sit one out. No pressure here! Have fun with it!