What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.~ Okoto Enigma.
I’m going to do things a bit differently because I really don’t think I deserve all of those lovely words up there, but my nominees certainly do. Therefore, I will list my nominees here instead of the bottom of the page. Visit them and enjoy. You can thank me later. 🙂
Renata at http://www.mulheresementes.com.br
Nel at http://reactionarytales.com
Mr. Mel at https://lifemorethanexistence.com
Jauch at https://eduardojauch.blog/
Roda at https://growingself.blog
Robin at https://therobinsnest2017.com/
George at http://www.lakelandwalkingtales.co.uk
How Does it Work?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts about myself:
- I am very pet-centric. I adore all of the animals in my life.
- I have a rare type of epilepsy and the depression that comes from the restrictions it places on me.
- I strive every day to as much of a Renaissance woman as possible. I want to know everything, be able to do everything and teach everything. I don’t want much! 😉
My Favorite Post
This is a tough one. I think one of my earlier ones is still my favorite.
The Secret Lives of Dog Toys: https://wordpress.com/post/mainepaperpusher.wordpress.com/198
Jess’ questions (not Jessica’s because she hates that):
1) What is your favorite word and what does it mean?
Syzygy is the first word that came into my head when I read this question. I love the way it sounds, I love the way it looks, I love the meaning. Plus, it’s a kickass Scrabble word!
2) What has been the happiest moment in your life?
The one I have right this very second. The past is gone and the future is yet to be. What I do right now will color both. How can that potential be anything less than remarkable?
3) Why did you name your blog what you named it?
I named my blog “Everyone Else Has the Best Titles” out of sheer frustration. I had a whole bunch of ideas. They were brilliant (in my own mind) and every single one of them had been used “out there” somewhere. Song titles, other blogs, poems…”I finally threw my hands up in the air and said everyone else has the best titles!” I sighed, thought about it, and figured what the heck. At least it was unique.
4) What is your great goal in life?
To recover my mind. About 3 years ago I was diagnosed with epilepsy. My cognition suffered, my memory was bad, and I started spacing out. Through a long journey of drugs and hospitals and tests I have made some progress, but I still have a long way to go. The one thing that isn’t gone is my ability to write. My goal is to regain some of the other aspects of my life. I want my math skills back, I want to drive again, I want…well the list goes on for quite a while. The good news is that writing here is really helping to keep me out of the hole of depression. You all are part of my brain recovery program. 🙂
5) Hero, villain or anti-hero? Which are you?
Gotta be an anti-hero. Isn’t the anti-hero always the most interesting? Heroes and villains tend to be fairly predictable. They think inside the box and it is either all good or all bad. I say “What box?”