Wow! I can’t thank Roda enough for nominating me for this award. If you have never visited her blog I entreat you to make your fingers fly to get there as soon as possible. She is funny, insightful and just plain fun to read. Just click here and you will be glad y
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
This is hard! The last time I did this I had a very difficult time choosing. This time will be just as hard, but I will pick a new group so my followers will learn of even more great blogs! Here are some recent posts in no particular order….
And nominees, I totally understand if you don’t have time for this, espeically if you’ve been nominated for awards recently. The important thing is to get the word out about your blogs. Think of it as a blogging Ponzi scheme meant to connect us all in a web of fun and frolic. Ok, frolic might have been a little over the top, but fun…for sure!
Use one word to describe yourself. – Questioning
What is your favorite season? Why? – Summer! Hammocks, convertibles, the lake...
Are you a city mouse or a country mouse? – country
What is your superpower? Negotiation
Why do you write? – Writing funny stories helps me cope with my depression and meeting new people from around the world.
What is your favorite book? –Anything by Tom Robbins
What brings you JOY? – Not necessarily in this order: My animals, my husband, learning new things, nature, kindness
What is your favorite fruit? – watermelon
Who is your role model? Why? – Everyone I’ve met, plus a few others. This seems like a copout, but everyone has something to teach and I like to think I learn something from everyone.
If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? – My brain. I’d like to be a nanobot and travel around in there to see what makes me tick. I’d bring a toolkit, too. I need a lot of repairs!
What do you love most about YOU? – My curiosity.
1. What do you believe is the root of the world’s problems today?
2. If you could be a television star, what character would you want to be?
3. Other than basic necessities, what are 3 things you would take with you as you colonize Mars?
4. What is the title of the book you would write if you were stranded on a desert island?
5. If you were a color, what would it be, and why?
6. What food do you absolutely detest?
7. In the “Queen/King of the World” election, who would you vote for and why?
8. What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
9. If you could pick an existing symbol/icon/logo to represent you, what would it be and why?
10. What is your favorite joke that you’ve told more than once?
11. What is your favorite mode of transportation, even if you’ve never experienced it?